Facts About STDs
How to tell if your partner is infected…….YOU CAN’T!
• More than 90% of people with HPV have no symptoms.
• About 90% of people with Gonorrhea of the throat have no symptoms.
• 70% of people with Chlamydia have no symptoms.
• More than 60% of people with Herpes have no symptoms.
• Most STDs can be passed through oral and anal sex, as well as sexual intercourse.
• People with HIV are most infectious when they are first infected and when they have end-stage AIDS.
• Even without symptoms, infected people can pass an STD to every person they have sex with.
• Just because you don’t know you’re infected doesn’t mean you aren’t being affected.
Find out if your social life puts you at risk. Check out: www.STDWizard.org…….And, tell your partner to check it out, too!